Alege varianta corecta:
1. Sarah __________ the email when her manager _________ her all the details.
a) wrote / has given
b) has written / has given
c) wrote / gave
d) has written / gave
2. We __________ that museum in winter and we also __________ some pictures there.
a) visited / took
b) have visited / took
c) visited / have taken
d) have visited / have taken
3. Tom __________ a new laptop on Black Friday, but he__________ to bring it here.
a) bought / has forgotten
b) has bought / forgot
c) bought / forgot
d) has bought / has forgotten
4. I __________ that film, but I still ___________ what it is all about.
a) saw / didn’t understand
b) have seen / have understood
c) saw / haven’t understood
d) have seen / haven’t understood
5. When ______________ her presentation? __________working on the next project?
a) did she finish / did she start
b) has she finished / has she started
c) has she finished / did she start
d) did she finish / has she started
6. Mark __________ his phone and __________ it to the police the next day.
a) lost / has reported
b) has lost / reported
c) lost / reported
d) has lost / has reported
7. She ____ the table, but she ______ about the glass she ______ when _______ under the table.
a) lay / lay / broke / lain
b) laid / lied / broke / lay
c) has laid / has lied / has broken / has lain
d) laid / lay / broke / laid
8. Sarah __________ recently in multiple competitions, and all her friends _________ her on her results.
a) participated / has congratulated
b) has participated / congratulated
c) participated / congratulated
d) has participated / have congratulated
9. We __________ to Europe twice and __________ many famous cities.
a) travelled / have visited
b) have travelled / visited
c) travelled / visited
d) have travelled / have visited
Jack _________ a new car, but he ___________the opportunity to drive any car since last year.
a) has bought / hasn’t had
b) bought / had
c) has bought / didn’t have
d) bought / has had