Alege varianta corecta:
1. When he was training to become an athlete, he must/could/might run for two hour uninterruptedly.
2. You needn’t have called/needn’t call/mustn’t have called a taxi, I would have taken you to the airport if you had called me.
3. You may not/ can’t /shouldn’t allow your child to play on the computer, he’s too young for that!
4. Do you can/Can/Have you do crosswords?
5. My dear, you may/shall/must go out only after you finish reading this.
6. Pedestrians must/mustn’t/have to cross the street on the red light, of course.
7. I can buy/could have bought/could bought the house because I could/had to/can afford, but I didn’t want to live in that area.
8. Did your manager say you must/had to/might do that project last month or last week?
9. She can’t be/must be/may be in this situation, I’m sure, she isn’t that kind of person.
10. I have to/may/must read this book because I really want to understand this matter.
11. Our guests might have arrived/must have arrived/can’t have arrived, but I’m not sure at all.
12. There will/shall/have to always be good guys and bad guys.
13. Shall/Will I explain the exercises in a video or do you prefer to solve them by yourself first?
14. Shall/Will you please be quiet? I’m trying to concentrate while writing the sentences!
15. My neighbours must have redecorated/must redecorate/can’t redecorated their house, I heard a lot of noise last month.