Tradu in limba engleza:
1. La doua saptamani dupa Craciun, doua prietene vorbesc:
2. Deci cum ti-ai petrecut Craciunul?
3. Pot sa spun ca a fost cel mai bun Craciun!
4. De ce spui asta? Ai petrecut multe concedii de Craciun dragute pana acum.
5. Intr-adevar, dar acesta a fost special pentru ca ne-am dus la mare.
6. Noi vruseseram sa mergem pe litoralul nostru si chiar merseseram la o agentie de turism.
7. Pentru ca nu am putut gasi o oferta convenabila, agentul a sugerat Cipru.
8. Cautaseram o oferta buna timp de doua saptamani inainte sa ne hotaram in cele din urma sa mergem acolo.
9. Nu ma gandisem ca voi vizita vreodata Cipru, dar pot sa-ti spun ca a fost cel mai bun concediu pe care l-am petrecut vreodata.
10. A fost atat de dragut, incat ne-am hotarat ca vom merge acolo si anul viitor.
11. De atunci ma gandesc la asta.
12. Sunt atat de entuziasmata acum, cand iti povestesc.
Vezi rezolvarea in videoclip:
6 thoughts on “Propozitii cu diverse timpuri”
1. Two weeks after Christmas two friends are speaking.
2. So, how did you spend Christmas?
3. I can say it was the best Christmas.
4. Why do you say that? You have spent a lot of lovely Christmas holiday so far.
5. Indeed, but this one was speciale because we went to Sea.
6. We had wanted to go to our Seaside and event went to a Travel Agengy.
7. Because we couldn’t find a reasonable offer, the agent suggested Cyprus.
8. We had been looking for a good offer for two weeks before we finaly decided to go there.
9. I never thought I would ever visit Cyprus but I can tell you it was the best vacation I have ever had.
10. It was so nice that, we decided to go there next year as well.
11. I’ve been thinking about it ever since.
12. I’m so excited now that I’m telling you.
Emil, jos palaria! Foarte bine!!! Ai invatat foarte mult 🙂
Sunt doar 2 timpuri gresite, la 4 si 9. ATAT. Plus putine ajustari pe la ceva cuvinte, foarte putine.
Two weeks after Christmas two friends are talking.
-So, how did you spend your Christmas?
-I can say that was the best Christmas!
-Why are you saying that?/do you say ??? You have spent a lot of Christmas holidays so far – Indeed, but this was special because we went to the seaside.
We had wanted to go to our coastline and even we had gone on a travel . agency.Because we couldn’t find a convenient offer, our agent suggested Cyprus. We had been looking for a good offer for two weeks before we finally decided to go there.
I hadn’t thought I would ever visit Cyprus, but I can tell you it was the best holiday I have ever spent.It was so nice that we decided we would go there next year.Since then I’ve been thinking about it.I am so excited now, when I am telling you about it.
Felicitari, Alina, foooarte bine!!
Vad ca la 4 ai dublii… intreaba-te asa: se repeta “spusul” asta? Si de aici iti dai seama 🙂
La 10 mai e o problema de timp.
Si inca putine ajustari pe la cuvinte.
1.Two weeks after Christmas, two friends are talking.
2.So, how did you spend your Christmas?
3.I can say it was the best Christmas!
4.Why do you say that? You spent a lot of nice Christmas holidays so far.
5.Indeed, but this one was special because we went to the sea.
6.We’d wanted to go to our seaside and even we’d gone to a travel agency.
7.Because we couldn’t find a convenient offer, the agent suggested Cyprus.
8.We had been looking for a good offer for two weeks before we finally decided to go there.
9.I hadn’t thought I would ever visit Cyprus , but I can tell you that it was the best holiday I’ve ever spent.
10.It was so nice, that we’ve decided to go there next year as well.
11.Since then I’ve been thinking of this.
12.I am so excited now, when I’m telling you.
Liliana, ce surpriza 🙂 Felicitari pentru traducere, este doar 4 cu probleme, in rest … felicitari!!!
4. La prima parte e vorba de faptul ca ACUM spune asta, la a doua zice “pana acum”, deci nu se refera la un moment anume exact din trecut, asadar nu putem pune Past Simple.