1. He’s playing ____ guitar near ____ Danube and he’s telling everybody that ____ people usually listen to them but he likes ____ people who sing with him.
a). the / – / the / the
b). the / the / – / the
c). – / – / the / the
d). the / – / the / –
2. The lecturer was speaking __________ but his students thought that _________his voice was, _____ they were.
a). louder and louder / louder / less interested
b). more and more loud / the more loud / the less interested
c). louder and louder / the louder / the less interested
d). more and more louder / louder / less interested
3. “Can I have _____ ice cream?” the boy asked. The shop assistant replied that he could have ___ ice cream he wanted.
a). some / any
b). some / some
c). any / any
d). any / some
4. He ________ to be sad because his best friend __________ on the stage in a play this Sunday, while he ___________for any role.
a). appears / is appearing / hasn’t chosen
b). is appearing / is appearing / hasn’t been chosen
c). is appearing / is appearing / hasn’t chosen
d). appears / is appearing / hasn’t been chosen
5. They _______ tonight by train, but they don’t know yet what time their train _________.
a). are leaving / is leaving
b). are leaving / leave
c). leave / leaves
d). are leaving / leaves
6. The manager assistant ___________ emails today. She ____________ only ten although she ___________ since early morning.
a). is sending / has sent / has been working
b). is sending / had sent / has worked
c). is sending / has sent / has worked
d). is sending / had sent / has been working
7. What ___________ if we ___________ to her party and we ____________ her?
a). would have she thought / hadn’t gone / hadn’t even called
b). would she have thought / hadn’t gone / didn’t even call
c). would she have thought / didn’t go / didn’t even called
d). would she have thought / hadn’t gone / hadn’t even called
8. You __________ bread because I ___________ two loaves.
a). needn’t bought / have already brought
b). needn’t have bought / have already brought
c). didn’t buy / haven’t already bought
d). needn’t have bought / haven’t already brought
Vezi rezolvarea si explicatia in videoclip:
8 thoughts on “Test 3”
De ce te grabesti asa? 🙂
1 – play THE + instrument; THE + nume de ape (exceptie lacuri); THE cand vorbim de chestii in particular, unele anume
Avem AICI regulile de la “the”
2 – structura este cu THE + comparativ – si e ciudata stiu, ca “The” se pune la superlativ
4 – …. in timp ce el nu A FOST ales deci avem si un “a fi” pe-acolo, e o diateza pasiva
5 – “ei pleaca diseara” este ceva care nu se repeta. E adevarat ca mersul mijloacelor de transport este cu Present Simple, dar sa facem diferenta intre “ei pleaca cu trenul” si “trenul pleaca” 🙂
6 – “…desi LUCREAZA de azi-dimineata devreme” – traducem cu prezentul avem “de x timp”, caz clar de Present Perfect Continuous
7 – “…daca nu ne-am fi dus si nu am fi sunat-o” este conditionala de tip III, doar ca sunt doua actiuni de acelasi fel, sunt legate prin “si”
Bine ai venit 🙂 Felicitari pentru ca lucrezi!
2 – “loud” este adjectiv scurt deci lucram cu “louder”
3 – Atunci cand cerem la magazin nu e o intrebare propriu-zisa, in mod normal raspunsul ar fi sa iti dea ce doresti. In acest caz se pune tot “some”
4 – “appear” are doua sensuri:
– a parea (care nu e actiune si nu poate fi pus la timp continuu)
– a aparea (care este actiune si poate fi pus la timp continuu)
Apoi “…. in timp ce el nu A FOST ales” deci avem si un “a fi” pe-acolo, e o diateza pasiva
8 – needn’t + have + V(III) cu referire la actiune trecuta
Ah, deci stateam aici cu sufletul la gura cand le vedeam rand pe rand corecte si …hop la ultima :))
Deci needn’t + have + V(III) cu referire la actiune trecuta = nu era nevoie
In rest…super esti, felicitari!!
Thank you, Madalina!
I owe you my progress!
Don’t mention it 🙂