- I think the manager (decide) for all the employees to meet him.
- He (call) everybody some time ago.
- He (not talk) to his personal assistant yet.
- His personal assistant (come) to work today?
- She (arrive) even earlier than 9 a.m.
- She (arrange) some meetings for the manager the moment she (arrive).
- I guess she (not send) all the invitations so far because she (not have) time.
- She (send) them a minute ago.
- How long it (take) her to type the emails?
- She types very quickly. She (learn) how to type quickly when she (be) in high-school.
Vezi rezolvarea in videoclip:
3 thoughts on “Past Simple – Present Perfect Simple – exercitii”
1. I think the manager has decided for all the employees to meet him.
2. He called everybody some time ago.
3. He hasn’t talked to his personal assistant yet.
4. Has his personal assistant come to work today?
5. She arrived even than 9 a.m.
6. She arranged some meetings for the manager the moment she arrived.
7. I guess she hasn’t sent all the invitations so far because she didn’t have time.
8. She sent them a minute ago.
9. How long did it take her to type the emails?
10. She types very quickly. She learnt how to type quickly when she was in high-school.
Multumesc pentru explicatii!!
Foarte utile lectiile tale.
Voi urmari in continuare tot ceea ce publici.
Toate cele bune,
Cu placere 🙂 Spor la invatat!