Exercitii Present Simple / Present Continuous (avansati)
- You (see) what I (see) there??
- What? Oh, it’s a UFO!
- Look! Some aliens (get off) it.
- You (understand) anything? Why they (be) here?
- I (not understand)…. Maybe they (meet) somebody today.
- But who they (meet)?
- You (want) to go there and ask them?
- I (be) afraid they (may) catch us.
- What you (think) they (can) do to us?
- I (not know)… Listen! You (hear) that sound?
- Yes, I (guess) they (take off) now.
- They (leave) here those two aliens who have just got off?
- It (seem) that they (be) some scientists and they (do) some research for the moment.
- Hey, John! What you (think) about?
- Nothing…. I (dream) with my eyes open….
2 thoughts on “Exercitii Present Simple – Present Continuous”
Can you tell me if the sentences are correct?
1. You see what I see there?
2, What? Oh, it’s a UFO?
3. Look! Some aliens are getting off it!
4. You understand anything? Why they are here?
5. I don’t understand … Maybe they are meeting somebody today.
6. But who are they meeting?
7. Do you want to go there and ask them?
8. I’m afraid they may catch us!
9. What are you thinking they can do to us?
10.I don’t know… Listen! Do you here that sound?
11. Yes, I guess they are taking off now!
12. They are leaving here those two aliens who have just got off?
13. It seems that they are some scientists and they are doing some research for the moment.
14. Hey John! What are you thinking about?
15. Nothing … I’m dreaming with my eyes open….
1. Do you see….=> schema de interogativ
4. Do you understand…? => schema de interogativ
9. What do you think….? => Ce crezi ca ne pot face? => a crede nu are voie la continuu
10. HEAR si nu “here” (here=aici; hear = a auzi)
12. Are they leaving….? => schema de interogativ